Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HI FROM MY FRONT PORCH

I don't know why I share from my heart so infrequently here. Maybe it is because this blog has become my library, where I whisper things I know I'll forget if I don't save them. Libraries are not interactive places usually. So even though I like to hang in libraries, can we move into a room that is loud sometimes? If you know me, you know that I love people. How can I bring you into my blog? Come on in. I would like my blog room to be a cozy, crazy, conduit of information and two way communications, A safe place to share heartfelt emotion and nonsensible sentiments. I meant it to be for my doula clients, other doulas and so that my extended family knows what I am about. I have not received any feedback, comments, etc. so I assume that if you are reading this you want to be anonymous and that is perfectly okay. I just wanted you to feel free to be present with me. Let me know if you would like to see more of something, less of something, creative criticism is welcome. Please feel free to email me directly at rosiedoula@excite.com just to say "hey"! -Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie! I saw your link on facebook and thought that I would say hello!
    I will check in frequently but check in with me too
    www.birthnexus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!