Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Other Side of the Glass
Finally! A video for fathers to be. This film about the powerlessness and trauma that fathers experience when they can't protect their partners and babies from violation and abuse during a hospital birth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVf4rzam0Xo I think it's going to be good.

And it has all my favorite people in it: Michel Odent M.D., Sarah Buckley M.D., Raymond Castellino D.C., Karen Strange C.P.M.
I took Newborn CPR with Karen and I met Raymond at a conference here in San Diego. I read everything by Michel and Sarah too!

The most important thing to remember, and it is touched on in this video, is that THIS IS YOUR BABY! Not the doctors, not the nurses, not the hospitals, not the governments, not your mothers, this precious new baby is all yours.

I hope you are having a very blessed day! -Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!