Friday, October 10, 2008

Angelina Jolie Nurses Twin on Cover of W Magazine
Tags:
Breastfeeding
The
cover of the November issue of W Magazine has leaked, featuring a smiling Angelina Jolie nursing one of her and Brad Pitt's 3-month-old fraternal twins. The photos were snapped by Brad in mid-August at the couple's chateau in France, and the issue will hit newsstands on October 21st. Sharing with the magazine that "one of the life changing things that [Brad] did, one of many" was to convince her to get pregnant, even though she had never planned on having biological children. After seeing him with Maddox and Zahara, Angelina saw that, "He stopped talking about having other kids in the other way. So I suppose in my heart I realized he was happy with them as his children, completely. I knew he would never see them as different, and that gave me a certain peace."
"Then I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to [getting pregnant]. I suddenly wanted to. It’s one of those things you can’t explain. I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do. Now I wouldn’t trade that experience for the world. It taught me a lot about life, just the process of it, and now we have three other beautiful children that wouldn’t otherwise be here.”
After giving birth to three children, the actress notes that her body is different, but she's okay with the changes, and feels even sexier postpartum. "I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful because of the journey it has taken and what it has created," Angelina explains. "He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel sexier."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!