Friday, April 27, 2012

My Son is Wed - A Family is Born


I remember the day he was born.
I remember the day they met.
And now I'll forever remember the day they wed.

Austin Paul and Vanessa Rae said vows on Saturday, April 21, 2012
The sun shined for them. The days before and after were stormy, rainy days but their wedding day was warm ~ perfect.

Our friend, Beki Dawn was the photographer. Here you can see the flavor of  the day, "Our Day of Love".

Pastor Dennis Keating officiated in a fun and touching way. God's handprint was everywhere.

Thank you God.

Congratulations to Austin & Vanessa. I love you. -Mom

~ ♥ • ♥ • ♥ ~

Genesis 29:20
So Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel. But his love for her was so strong that it seemed to him but a few days.

Song of Solomon 2:16
My lover is mine, and I am his.

Proverbs 30:18-19There are three things that amaze me—
no, four things that I don’t understand:
how an eagle glides through the sky,
how a snake slithers on a rock,
how a ship navigates the ocean,
how a man loves a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!