Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I'm addicted to Essential Oils!

I want to share with you first. You heard it here! I am now more than a birth doula! I am a Young Living Essential Oil Distributor! Over the last 13 years that I have been attending births I have carried at least two essential oils in my Doula Bag to every single birth. I have never been at a birth without essential oils. I carry at least Lavender and Peppermint oil. People, nurses, doctors, LOVE these smells and the non-medical atmosphere the oils bring! Lavender is so relaxing. Peppermint is good for nausea and also good for energizing me or energizing a laboring mom who is running out of steam.

What I didn't know is that there is a whole lot of other great oils that are good for a whole lot of other things besides childbirth! I love the ways that oils have enhanced my life and even my dogs life! Oils can be used to reduce swelling, relieve tooth ache, belly ache, relieve headaches and itching and body aches and pains. They can be used to lose weight, gain weight, etc. Just ask my husband who gets lathered with my concoctions daily. If he says he has indigestion I whip up a bit of coconut oil with peppermint oil and lather his belly. If I think the dog looks sad I put some joy on the dog! My wash is cleaner and I splurged on some Patchouli just for a fun, exotic, romantic hippy lovely vibe! But my favorite oil by FAR is Frankincense, no wait, it's Thieves, oh heck I can't decide! Let me know if you can.



The bottom line is that many essential oils:
• Are immune enhancing
• Support the body’s natural defenses
• Support the immune, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.
• Aid in maintaining normal cellular regeneration
• Are mood elevating
• Are antiseptic (topical use only)
• Are high in antioxidants
• Are aromatic
• Are oxygenating
• Boost stamina and energy
• Help you relax
• Help manage stress and frustration
• Help reduce the appearance of aging
• Improve mental clarity
• Promote overall health, vitality, and longevity

Please email me at rosiepeterson@ymail.com if you are interested in buying a Premium Starter Kit for your family. It comes with 11 essential oils, a diffuser (valued @ $75) and other goodies.

Love you madly! ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!