Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for my family; my kids, my parents, my sisters and brothers, my nieces and nephews...
Here is my mom and her 15 grandchildren getting ready for a photo shoot.
I am thankful for the family and friends I was able to meet and visit on our Victoria, Vancouver, Washington trip last Spring!...


I am thankful that Craig booked that cruise...
I am thankful for the beauty all around me everyday and the God who created it. Thank you God for my health, the day we took this hike at Palomar Mountain, my ability to see it, smell it, touch it and the technology to film it!...

And I am thankful for God's direction and presence at each birth I attend...birth another of God's perfect designs; a natural, powerful and beautifully creative process!
In the photos below loving and supportive hands comfort the mom during labor. Then the mothers loving, comforting hands in turn reach for her new baby. It is a circle of love. The way babies are born and welcomed into the world makes a difference. I Thank God for calling me to this work. It is truly a blessing and an honor.
These women in labor are Kellee, Robin and Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!