Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Victoria!
(picture of trees outside hospital window)
Victoria is the newest baby that I have had the great honor to meet. She was born yesterday, April 28, 2009 at 3:08PM, weighing 7lbs.10oz. She is as beautiful as her mother, as strong as women get, and looks alot like her daddy's mama. Welcome to the world sweet baby girl, CONGRATULATIONS sweet mama and papa! You are one of the loveliest, most loving couples I've ever met; your baby girl choose smartly. Thank you for letting me spend these last few days with you; Days I will never forget, I was inspired and humbled, as together we, oh so passionately,...

laughed

breathed

ate

walked

slept

prayed


cried

...and then you gave birth! My heart has expanded, you'll always be there. Love, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!