Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thank you to all who gave gifts of money, of time (babysitting & meals), of prayers to help Robin & Mike during the tragic loss of their twin boys. And Thank you to those who passed the word, the blog, on to others! I wanted to let you know that together you have blessed Robin's family with $4,000.00 to help in this difficult time.

I myself had never done a fund raiser of any kind and I have been so blessed by the outpouring of your love. Some shared words here, some shared on the paypal page, some emailed me and preferred to snail mail their gift. Yesterday I got a gas card gift card for Robin in the mail. A winery in Temecula had a food & toy drive! It's amazing what LOVE can accomplish!

I want to wish you and your family & friends a happy and holy Christmas!

May all the miracles and blessings that God has in his store house for you be realized and be enjoyed...every day throughout the coming year.

Your friend, Doula Rosie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that so much was done! Robin is a great person and I think even those that don't know her can feel the love she has for her children!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments are welcome!